Re: [amibroker] Can't get backtesting report to function

Ken,

My previous post with the attachment....was because
I felt that UM made a good point about the file being possibly corrupted.....in
no way do I agree with RX extractor being the problem...I too use it....and have
no conflicts when pulling reports.....

Anthony
<BLOCKQUOTE