RE: [amibroker] Can't get backtesting report to function

And here we have UM providing “customer support” for something that he
knows nothing about.  Yikes.

The previous messages never mention that the user tried to or did
install the Rx (Report Extractor) program.  So it is hard to understand
why this piece of “advice” is offered.

Still, consistent with the idea that UM can speak for everybody, and
still be wrong, once again he speaks harshly and derogatorily about
others.

I use Rx.  I understand why the file replaces the standard HTMLVIEW.EXE.
I understand why it is 350KB.  It does so many different things to save
the user time in recording multiple test reports, that is why it is
larger.  Plus, it flashes a message if it has been installed and the
user is attempting to extract Results in the standard manner.

Ken