Re: [amibroker] RE: [abtool] ABTool went commercial

Hey Dingo,

Remember the "Soup Nazi" in the US sitcom "Seinfeld":

http://www.movieprop.com/tvandmovie/Seinfeld/othercharacters3.htm

For some funny "caricatures" if you did not have access to the
program:

http://www.pkmeco.com/seinfeld/nazi.htm

Familiar <vbg>....

We had quite a few where I worked.  Many left after 1-2 years of
"creative havoc" of "You will do it MY way!"

Sorry about your misfortune and trust.  FWIW, I have been a beta
tester for many programs.  In each instances, the author(s) gave me a
free copy (usually with 1 year of upgrades as a payment for my help
and services).  Upgrades were always at a reduced price.

-= Chris ß =-

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM