RE: [amibroker] RE: [abtool] ABTool went commercial

The
only thing more offensive than slimy UM's dealings with this is your sick sense
of humor. The fact that you delight in the misfortune of others is
disturbing.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Are
you still torturing kittens and puppies? Does your mommy know you're on the
computer?
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>d

  <FONT
  face=Tahoma size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Andrew
  [mailto:andok@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Monday, July 07, 2003 9:45
  AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] RE:
  [abtool] ABTool went commercialHaHaHa that is
  funny!You all where jumping wagon on to new "ad ons" tovery well design
  and  developing AmiBroker.Here we are Dimitri you were right all the
  way I'm just slow lernerbut behind AmiBroker all the way.Hahahaha it
  is funny.And if you all remember it was always easy ask Tomasz to bring
  nextfutures all you have to ask,or suggest.Remember the grass is
  always greener,or isn't????O boy I love this is so funny I hope some of
  you have BIG EMU eggs onthe faces,Hahahahahahahahahaha.Best
  regards,Andrew
  mailto:andok@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSend
  group FAQ at: <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.