RE: [amibroker] RE: [abtool] ABTool went commercial

Yes I
do but I don't think the "N" word is exactly in good taste when dealing with
people from you know where.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
BTW -
that post was from July 7 - you've got to catch up on your email - the
discussion has gotten a lot livelier in the couple of days - read
fast!
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>d
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>

-----Original Message-----From: -=
Chris ß =- [mailto:baudecb1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Sunday, July 13,
2003 11:14 PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re:
[amibroker] RE: [abtool] ABTool went commercial
Hey Dingo,Remember the "Soup
  Nazi" in the US sitcom "Seinfeld":<A
  href="">http://www.movieprop.com/tvandmovie/Seinfeld/othercharacters3.htmFor
  some funny "caricatures" if you did not have access to
  theprogram:<A
  href="">http://www.pkmeco.com/seinfeld/nazi.htmFamiliar
  <vbg>....We had quite a few where I worked.  Many left
  after 1-2 years of"creative havoc" of "You will do it MY
  way!"Sorry about your misfortune and trust.  FWIW, I have been a
  betatester for many programs.  In each instances, the author(s) gave
  me afree copy (usually with 1 year of upgrades as a payment for my
  helpand services).  Upgrades were always at a reduced
  price.-= Chris ß
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.