[amibroker] Re: Re Moving average

Dom,

There is no drag/drop in Amibroker.

You must create one "indicator" which all the components you want.
For example, if you wanted a pane which had price and an MA, you'd
type this into the Indicator Builder:

Plot( Close, "Price", colorBlack, styleCandle);
Plot(MA(C,20),"MA20",colorRed, styleLine);

HB

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM