[amibroker] RE: [abtool] ABTool went commercial

HaHaHa that is funny!You all where jumping wagon on to new "ad ons" to
very well design and  developing AmiBroker.
Here we are Dimitri you were right all the way I'm just slow lerner
but behind AmiBroker all the way.
Hahahaha it is funny.
And if you all remember it was always easy ask Tomasz to bring next
futures all you have to ask,or suggest.
 Remember the grass is always greener,or isn't????
 O boy I love this is so funny I hope some of you have BIG EMU eggs on
 the faces,Hahahahahahahahahaha.

Best regards,
 Andrew                          mailto:andok@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Inkjet cartridges up to 80% off. HP, Epson, Lexmark--we have your brand.
Free shipping on every order to the U.S. and Canada! Excellent service.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/QWB0QC/.eUGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM