[amibroker] Re: Starting point for a short system...short term

yes that is correct
You could use a qualifier as when the three (or 5) up days relate to
the previous down move as to whether to take a trade or not.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Chuck Rademacher"
<chuck_rademacher@x> wrote:
> Thanks, Eugene, for your ideas on a system for shorting.
>
> I just want to make sure I understand what you are saying.   Are you
looking
> for higher closes and higher lows for three to five days and,
assuming that
> to be an overbought situation, you are then selling short?    Do I
> understand what you are suggesting?
>
> Thanks

Buy Natural Vitamins for Good Prostate & Male Health. $28.97
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid=2865&lp=prosta2.html
http://us.click.yahoo.com/qJIe0D/89VGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM