[amibroker] ABTool install question (pre PTrader install)

Apparently we need the dll from ABT for PT.  No problem I guess.  But
when extracting the dll from the zip file to target
Amibroker\Plugins, it doesn't exactly end up there.  It ends up about
6 or 7 layers down, in
Amibroker\Plugins\Files2\ad\nauseum\never\ending\about\here.  ^^_^^

Same thing with the rest of the files, targeted for Amibroker\ABTool.
They don't end up where WinZip was directed to put them, a tree is
created and they are 5 levels down.

Can I just move these where they are supposed to be and delete the
empty folder tree that got installed?

Yuki ^_^

Buy Coral Calcium for Greater Health - $23.95
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid=2805&lp=calcium2.asp
http://us.click.yahoo.com/MmkSQC/NTVGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM