[amibroker] Re: Bandwidth - A request

Just keep on asking/answering your AFL questions. This is the scope
of this [great] list of amibroker users. And, do not doubt, many
readers are interested for your opinions/questions/replies.
Sometimes you should be more patient with some bothersome messages,
but, it is within this communication game and they will not last for
long.
Dimitris Tsokakis

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/sOykFB/k9VGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM