[amibroker] Re: [abtool] ABTool went commercial

Andrew,

There are several things I find amusing but first and foremost is
your apparent inability to see how this is not a particularly good
thing for the AmiBroker user community in general.   There are other
ways to skin the proverbial cat as it were then by using ABTool which
will of course require some degree of detour and REtooling but in
general it's too bad that in essence AB will have to take several
giant steps backwards and probably require many months to regain the
capabilities it has now.  Beyond that I assume the use of some
commercial software is okay with you or are you running a cracked
copy of AmiBroker ?

Fred

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Andrew <andok@xxxx> wrote:
> HaHaHa that is funny!You all where jumping wagon on to new "ad ons"
> very well design and  developing AmiBroker.
> Here we are Dimitri you were right all the way I'm just slow lerner
> but behind AmiBroker all the way.
> Hahahaha it is funny.
> And if you all remember it was always easy ask Tomasz to bring next
> futures all you have to ask,or suggest.
>  Remember the grass is always greener,or isn't????
>  O boy I love this is so funny I hope some of you have BIG EMU eggs
on
>  the faces,Hahahahahahahahahaha.
>

> Best regards,
>  Andrew                          mailto:andok@x...

Save on Coral Calcium. Get Better Health and
Stronger Bones. Seen on TV
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid-2805&lp=calcium2.asp
http://us.click.yahoo.com/9gf46B/EfUGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM