[amibroker] DT... Relax

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>DT,
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
You
can relax, I found the problem.   As you know, my database contains
extinct stocks.   I have to add one bit to every sell/cover
statement:
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Sell =
OI == 0 or (  other sell logic goes
here
);
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Otherwise, the profit/loss for the last trade of all extinct stocks shows
up on the equity curve on the last day of trading.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
My OI
field contains the actual close.  It gets set to zero on the day before
trading ceased in the case of extinct stocks.   My extinct stocks are
also padded out to the current date so that AddToComposite
works.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
All of
the above was a round-a-bout way of saying that the huge one-day profit was due
to me not adding the requisite line of code to your AFL.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Cheerio