[amibroker] ^VLIC [was Re: Weighted Stochastics]

Chuck,
All credits belong to you.
I didnīt have the slightest idea about ^VLIC two days ago, as you
remember. The general first view left the impression of a "nice"
curve, the rest is an already prepared work. D_sat, D_ratio etc are
designed for this purpose, they co-operate very well with some guide-
stocks.
DT
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Chuck Rademacher"
<chuck_rademacher@x> wrote:
> Excellent results.  I'm delighted that you were able to utilise the
^VLIC in
> a meaningful way.  Thanks too, for sharing your AFL with us.   I'm
going to
> have a very close look at it right now.

difference",9,2);
>   k=0.1*Optimize("K",18,9,19,1);
>   KK=Optimize("KK",98,97,98,1);
>   si=DateNum()>1000401;
>   Sell=si*(Cross(D_sat10,D_sat5) AND Ref(D_sat5,-1)>KK);
>   Buy=si*(Cross(D_sat5,D_sat10) AND Ref(d_sat5,-1)<k);
>   Buy=ExRem(Buy,Sell);Sell=ExRem(Sell,Buy);
>   Short=Sell;Cover=Buy;
>   Short=ExRem(Short,Cover);Cover=ExRem(Cover,Short);
>
>   Note also that the respective systems for C=Foreign("^NDX","C");
>   slightly exceed the +60% with almost equal # of winning-loosing
>   trades.
>   You were right, ^VLIC is smoother than ^NDX and D_sat did not
loose
>   the opportunity to "see" the difference.
>   I will try comparisons with other indicators, thank you for
pointing
>   out this interesting tool.
>   Dimitris Tsokakis
>   --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Chuck Rademacher"
>   <chuck_rademacher@x> wrote:
>   > DT,
>   >
>   > I am looking forward to hearing about your trials with ^VLIC.
>   find it to
>   > be an excellent instrument for timing the market, as it has
fewer
>   whipsaws.
>   > It also has more historical data than many of the other
>   alternatives.
Weighted
>   >   > >   Stochastics by Jack Landis ?
>   >   > >
>   http://www.geocities.com/WallStreet/Exchange/1216/scansw.html
>   >   > >   DT
>   >   > >
>   >   > >
>   >   > >         Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
>   >   > >
>   >   > >
>   >   > >
>   >   > >
>   >   > >   Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxx
>   >   > >   Send SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxx
>   >   > >   Post AmiQuote-related messages ONLY to:
>   amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>   >   > >   (Web page:
>   >   > >   Check group FAQ at:
>   >   > >
>   >   > >   Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
Terms of
(http://www.grisoft.com).