RE: [amibroker] Re: DT.... remember your commments regarding my equity curve?

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Surely, even in Greece, stocks go up and down every
day?   In fact, prices change every few
seconds.   Your open position profit and loss must be considered
every day (marked to market).
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
The
equity (profit) curve I attached in the earlier email shows the cummulative
profit from every day, not every trade.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<BLOCKQUOTE

  <FONT face="Times New Roman"
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: DIMITRIS TSOKAKIS
  [mailto:TSOKAKIS@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: Monday, June 23, 2003 4:56
  AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] Re:
  DT.... remember your commments regarding my equity
  curve?But, there is no Buy/Sell distance equal to one
  week...Add at the end of the codeFilter=Buy OR
  Sell;AddColumn(BarsSince(Buy),"");AddColumn(BarsSince(Sell),"");to
  verify.The shortest interval was 19 bars, back on Oct 2002...DT --- In
  amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Chuck Rademacher" <chuck_rademacher@x>
  wrote:> Hey, DT...> > I can't help buy have a (friendly)
  laugh.   Do you remember your comments> about my equity
  curve?   You queried about a huge profit over a one
  month> period.> > Please see the attached equity
  (profit) curve for your D_Sat system going> back to 1985 using
  ^VLIC as a timer.> > The system only made $100 million in 17
  years and then made $600 million in> a week!!!> > I'm
  only joking with you.   It looks good, but now I have to figure
  out what> makes it tick!!Send
  group FAQ at: <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.