Re: [amibroker] Re: AmiBroker 4.31.0 BETA Question

Since converting some of my systems to dynamic parameter
input, my success (profits) has increased dramatically.
Unfortunately, most people don't know the difference between
dynamic (variable) and static (constant) parameter inputs.
Simplistic Hint:  Static-
RSI(14);    Dynamic-  RSI( ATR(3)
);

I have asked TJ to go back and re-work indicators and
functions to accept dynamic inputs, but he said that only three other people had
asked for the same thing, so it is low on his priority list. So, <FONT
size=2>I have had to resort to manually coding each indicator/function in
script, and script sucks. Error messages while debugging are so vague, that they
are useless.
The recent inclusion of native AFL looping and flow
control will help.

There are some functions that accept dynamic input such as
HHV, LLV, Sum, Ref, AMA, AMA2, WMA, DEMA, TEMA and MA.

It would be nice if all new functions/indicators created would
accept dynamic inputs.

-CS
<BLOCKQUOTE