[amibroker] Re: AmiBroker 4.31.0 BETA Question

I believe LinRegSlope takes as it's second argument a NON time
variant argument or a constant NOT an array like for example AMA
would.  I don't know but I supect the code I put in my original post
won't work any way or if it has a chance of working I wouldn't know
how to modify it so it does, maybe

LRS = LinRegSlope(close[ i ], HilbertPeriod[ i ]);

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Chuck Rademacher"
<chuck_rademacher@x> wrote:
> Why would you need to use a "for loop"?
>
> Why wouldn't you just say:      LRS = LinRegSlope
(close,HilbertPeriod);

Service.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/i5gGAA/GHeqlB/TM