[amibroker] Re: AmiBroker 4.31.0 BETA Question

Count me in as requesting that as many indicators and functions as
possible accept dynamic parameter input!!!!!!!!!!

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "CS" <csaxe@xxxx> wrote:

> Since converting some of my systems to dynamic parameter input, my
success (profits) has increased dramatically.
> Unfortunately, most people don't know the difference between dynamic
(variable) and static (constant) parameter inputs.
> Simplistic Hint:  Static-  RSI(14);    Dynamic-  RSI( ATR(3) );
>
> I have asked TJ to go back and re-work indicators and functions to
accept dynamic inputs, but he said that only three other people had
asked for the same thing, so it is low on his priority list. So, I
have had to resort to manually coding each indicator/function in
script, and script sucks. Error messages while debugging are so vague,
that they are useless.
> The recent inclusion of native AFL looping and flow control will help.
>
> There are some functions that accept dynamic input such as HHV, LLV,
Sum, Ref, AMA, AMA2, WMA, DEMA, TEMA and MA.

> It would be nice if all new functions/indicators created would
accept dynamic inputs.

> -CS

Get a FREE REFINANCE QUOTE - click here!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/2CXtTB/ca0FAA/i5gGAA/GHeqlB/TM