Re: [amibroker] ^N225 Database(was Re: L...)

Hi Yuki,

At 11/04/2003 08:48 AM Friday, you wrote:
>Hi DT,
>
><snip>
>DT> I can begin the very next weekend, or whenever your .txt is ready.
>DT> BTW, are there any amibroker users in Japan ?
>
>I think not many.  Tomasz probably has a better idea about this than
>I do.  No one had heard of AB at the Brisbane seminar either,
>although it was a very small sample, and I know from this board that
>there are AB users in Australia.
>
>Yuki

Genki desu ka Yukisan? (spelling?)

I don't know if there are any Brisbane users here, but I am just 100klms
north of Brisbane in Palmwoods on the Sunshine Coast (having moved from
Cairns a few months ago). Brisbane airport is 1 hours drive away.

There's another user I know of a similar distance south of Brisbane at
Burleigh Heads (I think it is) on the Gold Coast (Bill the wavemechanic?).

If you are ever looking for a friendly spot to stay in the area, please
feel free to drop a line. My family and I live in semi-rural countryside
that's also close to various levels of "civilisation" depending on your
needs, including cheap train travel in and out of Brisbane. We even have an
ADSL connection you can tap into. This may sound like a strange invitation,
but it is a genuine one. :^)

Regards,

         Mark

Get a FREE REFINANCE QUOTE - click here!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/2CXtTB/ca0FAA/i5gGAA/GHeqlB/TM