Re: [amibroker] Off Topic - For Computer Gurus

Hi Steve,
I had this problem too. I solved it by setting the
system
time via an NTP server each time logging to the
internet
(my ISP offers this service).
Here is the syntax of this in Win2000.

NET TIME [\\computername | /DOMAIN[:domainname] |
/RTSDOMAIN[:domainname]]
[/SET]         [\\computername]
/QUERYSNTP         [\\computername]
/SETSNTP[:ntp server list]