Re: What do you think of parabolic sar ?

Derec,
I used the parabolic SAR as a companion line to the RSIt indicator at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/message/12591
"The funny and the serious side of Trading"
[SAR was on the serious side...]
It is an interesting application of SAR over an indicator and begins
some investigation of SAR parameters for trading.
DT