Re: What do you think of parabolic sar ?

Hi,

The best results I have had with sar as STOPS were with very low acc
factor :
sar(0.02,0.02)
Even with two acc factor one for short side and an other one for long
side
I had written a plugin dll for this purpose
powersar( 0.02,0.04,0.2);

an other use of Sar could be as trend indicators, but I have not
tested this hypothesis.

stephane