Re: Beating The Tend-Ask the Authors

Dude

You have to buy the book for $49 to get the script for their trading
system. I don't think "Ask and you shall recieve" will work in this
case. When you buy the book you then can write your own AFL script
because you will then understand the trading concept. Did you visit
the web site that I stated?

I was just merely inquiring if anyone had purchased the book and has
written their own script in AmiBroker. If so, then I wanted to know
how they like the trading method. If they had trading sucess with it
then maybe I would consider buying the book myself. If they don't
like the script and have had poor results then that would help me
with my decision. No sense in repeating history. Have I made myself
clear.

The company does not care about AmiBroker, they already have their
script built into their own software program that recieves data from
Quotes Plus, therefore the purchaser does not even have to write any
code. Software is given free with the book. But to continue data
download, I think you have to pay a monthly fee to Quotes Plus or
some other data provider.

--- In amibroker@xxxx, "dtsokakis" <TSOKAKIS@xxxx> wrote:
> Why donīt you ask the authors ?
> [I am an Amibroker user and I want the AFL code of your system...]
> Amibroker is day by day a well known software. It is a good idea
for
> the authors also. In 2-3 years the will include in their ad "plus
AFL
> code" or smth like that. It is an opportunity to inform them NOW!
> Tell them also that the level of understanding of Amibroker users
is
> above the average. This will help them very much.
> The severe criticism of this list is the best thing you may find
> today.
> DT
> --- In amibroker@xxxx, "mroman59" <mroman59@xxxx> wrote:
> > Has anyone purchased the E-Book called Beating The Trend at web
> site
> > www.beatingthetrend.com. Have you written a script in AmiBroker
for
> > its trading methodology. What has been your results and or
> > modifications to it? Do you know similar scripts for this trading
> > style? I think it it considered a dead cat bounce or
trendreversal.