Re: settings

Hi Tomasz,
Will you add some more sheets with 3.80.?
(Existing 4 cover nearly the half of the job)
Any chance for Custom Indicators sorting?
Text tool is not working properly with 3.76. When I write a letter in
RSI graph at 30 position, it is placed at 5.8, which is the close
value for that date. Then I have to enter properties dialog and
change position. Is ot possible to fix it?
Best regards
Dimitris Tsokakis