Re: [amibroker] Re: settings - Optmization Run

Dear Hal,

In optimization mode the numbers in the
first column (No.) do NOT represent tickers.
These are just consecutive numbers of optimization
steps. Optimization mode backtests
your system for all possible combinationsof
optimization variables in a specified range.
Then lists the summary of results of eachback
test sorted by Profit. The optimization results
are summarized for all stocks being tested (if you
want to see the single stock optimization result
you have to set "Apply to : current
stock" ).
Actual values of the optimization parameters are
listed in the rightmost column of the result list.

For more information on optimization
please consult
"Tutorial: How to optimize trading
system".