Re: settings - Optmization Run

Hi,

OK, I give up. I've read everything everywhere, but still find NO way to
correlate the left hand column (No.) in the optimization run data, to the
ticker it represents. I know we shouldn't care 'cause we're only supposed
to be after obtaining the optimized number set.

However, I would like to know the ticker instead of the number of order.
I can make an index set if I have too, but I hope there is a switch
somewhere that would allow us to view the tickers.

All suggestions welcome.

Regards,

Hal