Re: [amibroker] Re: settings

Here are my 2 cents suggestion about the sheets, the indicator
list and the GUI. In general, I think it's best to
avoid any predefined limit in any part of the GUI.

1) For the multiple sheet they can behave like Excel orother
program
a) Non predefine number of sheet, user can add and remove
them
b) Split separation between tab and scroll bar can be
dynamically move
c) If all tab can't be display small arrow can be use to
scroll tabs left and right
e) Option to place the scrollbar beside (like it is now) or on
top of the sheet tabs

2) For the indicator list:
a) Instead of having a fixed list of Indicator, why nothaving
a tree view like the stock list.
b) This view could be directly link to an afl file, and
wouldn't have to reload the file each time you change the script. Some script
could stay in memory but I think it's better to related to the script on
file only because we never sure which afl is more current (the one on the
file or the ones on memory).
c) Formula editing window could be separate from Setting and
ALL setting could be overnight inside AFL.
d) When Right click on the item of the list, a menu could
appear to decide if we want to edit the script, change the setting, add the
indicator, run exploration, etc..
e) Modular script writing with #include style AND reusable
function definition
f) We can also have a separate small list
for Auto-Analysis and Commentary. The list could be a simple combo box to
quickly choose a AFL. This list will be user configurable by using the fulltree
view list as the source.
g) An option to toggle off the "Always on top" of the
different dialog would also be useful.

Jon.
<BLOCKQUOTE