Re: Is it possible to create such a buy signal ?

Dear P,
I am 100% positive for a tutorial page and I will contribute.
Many sites have tutorials, we can create our own.
May be not academic, but flexible for us as Steve also pointed out.
I do not think that there is any fear to express your opinion
whenever, I do not see any defenders around, O.K. may be sometimes we
are more aggressive, but this is human and does not mean that we do
not respect others opinion.
Forum, AFL Library, a probable tutorial page may help somebody learn
some more things and especially a newcomer. If I know an answer and
if I have the time, I am happy to deal with any question, even if I
do not believe is geting a result.
Thank you very much for your note.
Dimitris Tsokakis
--- In amibroker@xxxx, "server not recognized" <winchp@xxxx> wrote:
> I would reply privately if there was a mechanism. However you
admit, I
> think, that you haven't read the newsletters, and there's probably
30 by
> now. There are also several thousand posts at yahoo. Please don't
let me
> put you off but others , including me read this stuff first. I'm
not a
> programmer as many others also are not - though I know a little.
>
> Please don't take it personally. I think the issue is that
AmiBroker is