Re: The Holy Grail of Market Timers[Nate]

Hi, Nate;

I apologize for monopolizing the discussion group with Dec 2001
cotton, but this is just a name given to a subject. The studies that
come out of this discussion are adaptable to all Markets, be it
Futures, Stocks, Mutual Funds, etc.

I feel that , this is the purpose of the discussion group. To enhance
the power of AMIBROKER, by giving feed back to Tomasz, and posing
questions, or study's, or indicators, and allowing the group or
Tomasz develop the answer in AMIBROKER, thereby increasing its
usability for all.

If you have a particular interest, in regards to timing indicators,
please submit your thoughts, and the group, and Tomasz will try to
bring them to reality.

Thank you for your patience.

Best Wishes
Anthony