Re: [amibroker] The Holy Grail of Market Timers

My name is Karl-Heinz Lachmann
I studied the Elliott Wave Principle with Robert
Prechter 15 years. I studied all material which was
avaible about W.D.Gann. Robert Miner´s interview at
Trader´s Press,I think it was 1989, got me to
Time-Analysis and more. An article in Scientif
American in the year 1999 - August issue - turned my
mind to the Sierpinski-Triangle, which includes
several POWER NUMBERS. We all know pi = 3,1416. Some
know 0,618 or 1,618 = phi. Real time examples of
forecasting (almost to the day) a n d to the point:
Go to :
www.elliott-today.com
It´s great, to see the markets unfold according to
Elliott Wave Principle.
regards,
KHL

=====
www.elliott-today.com
ELLIOTT WAVE ANALYST - Karl-Heinz Lachmann

TAO der FinanzAnalysen
Bausteine für eine neue Sicht
der (Börsen-) Welt.