Re: buy and hold results change

Hi David,

I am using the same timeframe, stocks and analysis settings. When I
change systems the analysis results change as expected - but so do
the buy and hold results. I want to use the buy and hold as the
baseline to compare the different systems so I'm not sure how to
compare the systems when the buy and hold results change.

AMI may be using the buy point of the system to start the buy and
hold calculation - which means that the system is influencing the buy
and hold.

This may be OK - but I would be interested to know if there are other
methods for comparing systems.

Regards,

Cliff