Re: [amibroker] Re: buy and hold results change

Hi Tomasz,

Thanks for your explanation. Reading it leads me to a suggestion (I bet you
wish you'd kept quiet!):-

How about considering adding a user defined AFL formula facility to the
Filter screen. This would not only solve the Buy & Hold calculation problem
but also be extremely useful in a wider sense becuase it would enable filter
AFLs to be separated out from trading rules AFLs , with all the consequent
benefits.

Regards
John

I would suggest it would be usefucan see now why you do it this way. It
seems to me would
suggestdl like to su

e explanation. Would it be owoI can see now why you have this