Re: [amibroker] Re: buy and hold results change

Hi John R and others

I have been thinking about this
And have come to the conclusion the way IHMO AB calculates the buy/hold is
correct .

If on day 1 your buy and hold to end date this is the result
now if you wish to see how your indicator performs compared to buy/hold

You could run the scan 1 st then look for the 1st date that the afl signals
a buy then adjust your testing period to suit .

That way you would get a better picture of how it performed over the period
compared to buy/hold .

David