RE: [amibroker] Sharing

Hi Mark,

Just a note to say "thank you" for the effort you expended in
writing and sending your contribution on this thread. As I hear from more
and more from this Lists' participants, I am coming to the conclusion
that -- at least the contributors (those who have expressed themselves)
are upright sensitive human beings.

As for my position, I have changed a bit. I believe the solution to my
concerns was stated in one of the contributions recently made, that if
contributions were made "in pieces", that is, just as every one
has been up to this time -- that the piecing together of the various
parts to make a workable system is up to the beholder. That is to say,
just because one calls a coding effort a "system", that is
essentially not true, but in fact any system submitted  to date is
really a portion of a system and it will be up to each list member to
assemble their system from these pieces. The knowledge of what to put
into a system is exactly what each of us is trying to do. Some are more
advanced than others, but we are all still in that arena.

So, I just wanted you to know that your contribution to the list was
really meaningful to me in helping me to come to the conclusion that I
have.

As your knowledge increases and you have questions about including any
given "step" or "process" in your "system",
I suggest that you put your question or concerns to the list -- and
solicit answers or contributions of script. By your doing this, not only
will you receive answers but "stir the pot" (list) and get
others to become more active in the list.

Oh, by the way, NO contribution to the list is "poorly"
written. We are attempting to communicate with each other, and with folks
from all corners of the world being owners of AmiBroker, we have real
diversity. Ones' knowledge of English is un-important, spelling is of no
concern. There must be many on this list whose native tongue is NOT
English. We should encourage those participants to ignore their weakness
of English and COMMUNICATE. We will ALL make the effort to understand,
not laugh, but inquire -- and ask questions, if deemed necessary for
understanding. My opinion is that ANYONE who communicates via the list
is, by definition, an EXCELLENT writer - as your communique
displays.

Best Regards,

Hal