Hal,
<SPAN
class=640245403-08052001>
Thanks
for your kind words.
<SPAN
class=640245403-08052001>
It was
for the very reason of the variety of languages probably present in this
group that bade me call my letter poorly written, since the sentences are
overlong and I perceive a certain unnecessary complexity in my sentence
structures that, for some, might present unneeded difficulty. (Sheesh,
there I go again! :^). And I'm really not intending to be condescending to the
non-English native speakers, I suspect they often appreciate the exercise (and
Tomasz, I've long wanted to comment how good your English is!), but I do
believe I could write a lot more simply than I do for everyone's sake,
including my own.

All I
know is that when emails/letters get longer or more complex, the simpler
the writing the better, or we either end up missing our stops while we
grind through the mail, or miss the mail while we attend to our stops
:).

I have
gratefully noted that all the long emails to date have all been very well
written according the criteria above (ie, easy to read regardless of the
complexity of the subject), which in my mind made mine all the more obvious
for seeming much less so.

But
having said my piece, I will now go back to lurking until such time as
I have something more meaningful to contribute.
<SPAN
class=640245403-08052001>
Thanks
again,