>From:
<A title=tjaneczk@xxxx
href="">Tomasz Janeczko
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, May 04, 2001 11:32 PM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: Author of
Trading System?
Dear Mr. Thierry Jourdain,I don't want such
postings on this mailing list.I can not accept any flame wars here and
willremove you from the list if such situation happensagain.I
would like also to appologize Dr. Nathan Bergerfor this
offence.Dr. Berger is one of the best contributors to this mailing
list and some respect to him is highly recommended.Best
regards,Tomasz Janeczko===============AmiBroker - the
comprehensive share manager.<A
href="">http://www.amibroker.com[
Original posting removed ]Your