AmiBroker 3.58 beta Idea - In tune with the market - Least Squares Fit

Thanks ! Tomasz

The program is advancing so quickly - it is truly RAD (Rapid Application
Development) that is discussed in IT but not often a reality.

Another idea I'd like to see is a least squares fit line.

For those not mathematically inclined the least squares fit is just a method
of drawing a line through a series of points and mathematically ensuring it
is as close as possible to all the points.

It would match ATR in concept so you would have an ATR with a range together
with a LSF (least squares fit) line.

Then you could have

buy = close > LSF(close,30) + 0.75 ATR(30);

sell = close < LSF(close,30) - 2 * ATR(30);

Logically this should be as close to being in tune with the market as
possible.

Another Chris Tate (Art of Trading) idea for those interested.

Geoff