>From:
Hal Brehe

To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, May 05, 2001 2:14
AM
Subject: [amibroker] For your
Consideration, Find F3 and Auto Analysis!
Hi Tomasz, I would like to re-offerto you
the suggestion regarding:Stock/FIND
command, and   F3The default condition
should be with the find window ALWAYS selected as well as "by Ticker", not by
name. This would make the manual entry of tickers so much faster than
current, and I find I use it about every day!! It would probably be used more
if it weren't so many keystrokes and mouse clicks to use.
Secondly,It would be much appreciated if you could make the
AUTOMATIC ANALYSIS! window re-sizeable. Please give us the ability to make it
smaller, (as we would like) so we can enjoy the double click feature to
provide instant access to view the charts we wish to evaluate. It would be
fine to enable this feature ONLY after a run was complete - if there is some
reason you wish to make the window automatically revert back to it's original
size. My choice would be to give each user the POWER to make the window
physically fit their best way of using it. Just these two additions
would be WONDERFUL.Thanks again for all you've done. Best
Regards, Hal  At 03:56 PM 5/4/01 +0200, you