Re: [RT] Spot Gold

Don-

Wow, passionate work here.  I see your projection (down to
circa 700) is also a lot lower.
In the spirit of sharing here is something addition on
e-wave to keep you busy.

I truly appreciate you sharing your work.

Best regards,
Chas

http://news.goldseek.com/AlfField/1209648332.php

<*> Your email settings: