Sent: Monday, April 28, 2008 4:39 AM
Subject: Re: [RT] Spot Gold

Don wrote:

"AGET's PTI (profit taking index) is very close to sending
warning for (1) a double top in the pattern ( a move up in
a wave 5 will double top) or (2) a failed 5th wave
(meaning B was a "failed fifth" wave up). Time to be
careful with this puppy?"

What time period do these price patterns cover? I'm
getting a different count? Tks for any comments.

Chas
-----

Checked by AVG.