Re: [RT] Download Free Elliott Wave Theorist (normally priced at $29)

Just Prector .. He's been predicting doom all through out the bull market we've been in including through nearly all of the tech bubble which would have wiped out most people following his advice.  He now admits to under-estimating the length of wave C but only after no one had any money left who had been believers.  His view is that even though the market makeup changes, people do not change but even that is flawed because when he looks at the conditions in 1929, the people in that market had an entirely different geographical and financial makeup than today.  There was no one world market.. no world economy, no ADR's.  Stocks were being purchased for .10 on the dollar.  I wasn't alive then but I don't believe there were mutual funds.  So, the players are vastly different, the game is different and the rules are different but he doggedly sticks to his theme that it's all the same and history will repeat itself.  A view that has been extremely costly to his followers.

Bob