Re: [RT] Download Free Elliott Wave Theorist (normally priced at $29)

Bob, I just wanted to compliment you on the eloquence of
your comments.
You obviously have a deep understanding surrounding
realities of these
statements, and the consequences of being pedantic.
 People who write letters
for a living don't need to be flexible and change when
market change:  traders
do if they are to survive.

Chas
-----

On Fri, 22 Feb 2008 10:35:38 -0500
  BobsKC <bobskc@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  Just Prector .. He's been predicting doom all through
>out the bull market we've been in including through
>nearly all of the tech bubble which would have wiped out
>most people following his advice.  He now admits to
>under-estimating the length of wave C but only after no
>one had any money left who had been believers.  His view
>is that even though the market makeup changes, people do
>not change but even that is flawed because when he looks
>at the conditions in 1929, the people in that market had
>an entirely different geographical and financial makeup
>than today.  There was no one world market.. no world
>economy, no ADR's.  Stocks were being purchased for .10
>on the dollar.  I wasn't alive then but I don't believe
>there were mutual funds.  So, the players are vastly
>different, the game is different and the rules are
>different but he doggedly sticks to his theme that it's
>all the same and history will repeat itself.  A view that
>has been extremely costly to his followers.
>
> Bob
>
> At 12:39 AM 2/22/2008, you wrote:
>

> Does this mean you're not a Prector fan or not an Elliot
>Wave fan?
>
> Just curious if there is a distinction, and if so, why?
>
> Thanks
>

> In a message dated 2/22/2008 12:03:38 A.M. Eastern
>Standard Time, bobskc@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
>
>  Prector is still around huh?  Every time the market
>sinks a bit, his name returns to the media so it's not
>really surprising I guess.  By the time he was right
>about the markets from the '90's, his followers had to
>all be busted but I guess there is a new crop now.
>
>  Bob
>
>  At 10:31 PM 2/21/2008, you wrote:
>
>   Download Free Elliott Wave Theorist (normally priced
>at $29)
>
>  EIliott Wave International is giving away one of Bob
>Prechter's most recent Elliott Wave Theorists. You can
>read his publication free of charge. Single issues are
>normally priced at $29.
>
>    http://www.elliottwave.com/a.asp?url=/club/free-theorist.aspx?code=aff&cn=6tgt

>  Checked by AVG Free Edition.
>Release Date: 2/21/2008 11:05 AM
>

>  Delicious ideas to please the pickiest eaters.  Watch
>the video on AOL Living.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: