  >From:
  Jim
  Curry
  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2004 11:36
  PM
  Subject: Re: [RT] SPX 60 Min

  Hey Joe,
  thanks for the word. you could be correct about the bigger trend chaging,
  though I do still have an outstanding upside target to 1176 SPX CASH, good
  through late-April. This target is valid as long as my main trend indicator
  does not turn down - and it looks like we might need to see an SPX close below
  1100 for that to occur. closing below it could target the 1030's, if
seen

  also, today is March 10, which is a short-term Bradley turn date (plus or
  minus 2 days), which may try and make some form of low. Whether it holds or
  not is the question mark.

  one additional note is that the month of March in election year has
  typically fallen 1.4% to 2.1% from the February closing price, in fact 80% of
  these have done so going back over 40 years; the same here would be 1120-1128
  SPX CASH, which we have obviously said and done. <FONT
  face="Frutiger 45 Light">One thing that I thought interesting
  was that 80% of these March intra-month drops held at in the 2.6% range or
  lower. A 2.6% drop from the February 1144 close would be 1115 SPX CASH -
  which also just happens to be the January swing bottom - making this number
  key I think in the coming days.

  Obviously if the larger trend is flipping back to bearish then we can
  throw much of the above out the window. Short-term the 60 min channel chart is
  attached, which is in agreement with Clyde's post from earlier (always good to
  see another Hurst chart)

  at any rate, a trip back to the 10 and 20 day averages appears to be in
  the cards in the coming days, in the 1140's - and we will see what happens
  after that.

  Jim

  <BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr