Re: healthcare was RE: [RT] sp500/nasdaq top

"C" is correct.  Insurance was design to cover
serious illnesses.  Businesses started providing it for their employees and
the deductibles started getting lower and lower and the paperwork from
claims filed started getting higher and higher and faster than you can say "tort
reform", the insurance claims business got outsourced to HMO's.

Forbes magazine started an experiment about a
decade ago.  They told their employees that each employee who didn't file
any health insurance claims for the year would get $2000 cash at the end of the
year.  The company loved it because it cut their paperwork by some ungodly
amount.  The employees liked it because they got a big check at the end of
the year and still had catastrophic coverage.  I don't know if they still
do it.

Kent Rollins