RE: healthcare was RE: [RT] sp500/nasdaq top

<FONT face="Bookman Old Style"
color=#0000ff size=2>The Austin American Statesman had a series of articles on
health carein Texas prisons running in December
2001:

<FONT face="Bookman Old Style"
color=#0000ff size=2><A
href="">http://www.statesman.com/specialreports/content/specialreports/prisons/index.html

<FONT face="Bookman Old Style"
color=#0000ff size=2>Being a native Texasn and thus knowing what Texans
generally think ofconvicted criminals (hey, we're #1 in executions) I draw
differentconclusions from Mr. Anderson.

<FONT face="Bookman Old Style"
color=#0000ff size=2>Cheers,Brendan
<BLOCKQUOTE

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Trey Johnson
  [mailto:dickjohnson3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Monday, March 08, 2004
  9:21 AMTo: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE:
  healthcare was RE: [RT] sp500/nasdaq top

  <SPAN
  >Here is an
  interesting article on the subject of healthcare:
  <SPAN

  <SPAN
  ><A
  href="">http://www.mises.org/fullstory.asp?control=1456