Re: healthcare was RE: [RT] sp500/nasdaq top

On a positive note, Michael, I don't really believe that ethics have
disappeared but have been in a cyclical decline which will be reversed after the
business of payback has been finished. This is where the intermingling of
cycles, markets, crowd psychology, and politics gets really interesting. I think
you are correct ... nearly every country in the world has been over-stimulating
it's economy in the hopes of avoiding unpleasantness. This, of course, has
elevated "idolatry" as paper assets have become king. Ultimately, the false
gods will be exposed and payback will arrive. In my book, it is a matter of
"when" and not "if", but the "when" can take a long time.

Earl
<BLOCKQUOTE