saying it will change wave 5 of w3 to w3 of w3????

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Don Ewers
  [mailto:dbewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2001
  11:44 AMTo: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [RT]
  bonds top?Chris,Here is the daily 10 year, as you
  suspected a wave 3 (which is aconfirmation that the wave 5 on the daily
  will change to a wave 3 once the5/35 gets close to zero, the software will
  not change the count until then).don ewers----- Original Message
  -----From: <chrischeatham@xxxxxxxxx>To:
  <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2001 9:14
  AMSubject: Re: [RT] bonds top?> Don,>>
  Curious what aget thinks of 5s and 10s; To my eyes, looks much harder>
  to call it 5 complete on these;  I now think of 10s as the
  primary> UST mkt.>> To me, eurodollars best count as 1,2
  - 1,2 - in 3 -- on my 80 min.>> Regards,>
  Chris>>> --- In realtraders@xxxx, "Don Ewers"
  <dbewers@xxxx> wrote:> > It is possible everyone could be
  right?> >> > Attached are updated 60min and daily
  charts.> >> > The 60min includes the first hour today and
  is now has pattern> completion> > showing 5 waves in with the
  new high this morning.  Now it is a> question of> > just
  how far it might go, the MOB target above being one possible> area
  but> > not a strict requirement either.> >> >
  The daily chart has today "what if'ed in" so far and it has shifted>
  the wave> > 5 top to this new high, but as I mentioned in the
  indicating that this is likely a wave 3> not a> > wave
  5.  If true, a wave 4 will follow at some point (at which time>
  the> > "viability of a continued wave 5 up will be
  measured).> >> > So bonds could move higher in a wave 3,
  then go into a wave 4> correction and> > everyone is right .
  . . eventually that is?> >> > Crap, snowing here (laugh it
  up all those in warmer climates :-)> > don ewers>
  <bobrabcd@xxxx>> > To: <realtraders@xxxx>> >
  Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2001 8:24 AM> > Subject: Re: [RT] bonds
  top?> >> >> > > That is what logic would
  suggest, but the price is probing 107^11> with a> > >
  pattern of rising lows.  This is indeed an interesting
  development> > > technically.> > >> > >
  bobr> > >> > > ----- Original Message ----->
  > > From: "Dorothy K. Carter" <dorothy.carter@xxxx>> >
  > To: <realtraders@xxxx>> > > Sent: Wednesday, October
  24, 2001 7:09 PM> > > Subject: Re: [RT] bonds top?> >
  bonds have gone down on bigger> volume on big> > > >
  down days than they have rallied back on up days... IF bonds> are
  going> > to> > > > break out then US$ will have to
  resume uptrend and volume will> have to> > > pick>
  > > > up on any break to new highs if that happens.  US $ has
  given> target to> > > > 112.75 ala 116.15 nt so US$
  action next few days maybe> telling..  IF top> > >
  not> > > > in  bonds watch March Bonds for potential peak
  around> 111.24.....> > > > ----- Original Message
  -----> > > > From: "BobR" <bobrabcd@xxxx>> >
  > > To: <realtraders@xxxx>> > > > Sent: Wednesday,
  October 24, 2001 9:07 PM> > > > Subject: Re: [RT] bonds
  top?> > > >> > > >> > > > >
  The price distribution still looks suspect for day session> only
  data.> > > > >> > > > > ----- Original
  Message -----> > > > > From: "Earl Adamy"
  <eadamy@xxxx>> > > > > To:
  <realtraders@xxxx>> > > > > Sent: Wednesday, October
  24, 2001 5:58 PM> > > > > Subject: Re: [RT] bonds
  top?> > > > >> > > > >> > >
  > > > Bonds closed above this important 78% retracement
  today,> however I> > > don't> > > > >
  > have any wave counts on which I would hang my hat because> the
  20Sep> > > > > decline> > > > > > was
  so violent and so quickly retraced. Best guess at the> moment
  is> > > that> > > > > > bonds are in a W.3
  and should be headed to 111 area per> both daily> >
  and> > > > > > weekly charts.> > > >
  Subject: Re: [RT] bonds top?> > > > > >> >
  comments regarding the breach of the> 78% bullish> > >
  this> important> > > > level> > > >
  > > to> > > > > > > confirm the breach. Failure
  to close above this important> level is> > a> >
  > > > clue> > > > > > > that a correction
  may be underway.> > > > > > >> > > >
  > > > Earl> > > > > > >> > >

  Groups is subject to> > > > > <A
  href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/";>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>

  > > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:> > >
  > > > realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxx> > > > >

  > > <A
  href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/";>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>

  unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:> > > > >
  realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxx> > > > >> > >
  Yahoo! Groups is subject to> > > <A
  href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/";>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>

  to:> > > > realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxx> > >
  use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to> > <A
  href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/";>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>

  to:> > > realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxx> > >>
  subject to> <A
  href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/";>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>