[RT] Bull to Bear

I haven't heard much lately from the Bears, and I hope some are still
out there. It was my view nearly two weeks ago that a reversal was
imminent from the lows after the WTC, and that seems to have occurred,
but to a dramatically lesser degree then I expected. This rally has
significant flaws that I think will weigh heavy on any further progress
in the markets from today's close forward. Now, if there are any Bears
still out there, I'm ready to snuggle in with you. Is there room to
accept a recalcitrant Bull?

--
Ralph           =>        E-mail   =>  rjv@xxxxxxxxxx

Protect your servers with 128-bit SSL encryption! Grab your copy of VeriSign's FREE guide: "Securing Your Website for business" Get it Now!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/M.WTOC/m1FDAA/cosFAA/zMEolB/TM