Re: [RT] ABBY JO

Ralph Block seems to be the one in favor for the moment as the new geru?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Norman Winski" <nwinski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2001 3:34 PM
Subject: [RT] ABBY JO

RT,

 One of the supposed inspirational messages emanating from Wall Street today
was Guru Abby Joseph Cohen's announcement that she was upping their stock
allocation to 75%. The only problem with this is that preveiously it was
70%, so that the clients and Abby Jo (assuming she puts her money where her
mouth is) have been getting their butt kicked the past few months.  Frankly,
I am not suprised per the 6 year
Guru cycle which I posted to this list a year or two ago. Here is an update
as I see it.

6 year Guru Cycle

1975 - 1981 = Granville
1981 - 1987 = Prechter
1987 - 1993 = Garzerelli
1993 - 2000 = Abby Jo
2000 - 2007 = ?????

   So as I see it, Abby Jo is dead and doesn't know it. The Emporess has no
clothes. I wonder how long it will take the public to see this?  Read her
statement for today and you wil see she hasn't a clue that there has been a
major paradigm shift in the US economy and stock market....no more bubble
mania which made Abby Jo so much dough. The generals are always fighting the
last war. Meanwhile, look for the emergence of a new Guru. Maybe Abby can go
live with "The Garz" in Boca? Ya think Garz was counting votes last Nov.?
Maybe that's how the Presidential election got so screwed up? <G>

Cheers,

Norman

Monitoring Service trial
http://us.click.yahoo.com/MDsVHB/bQ8CAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM