[RT] ABBY JO

RT,

 One of the supposed inspirational messages
emanating from Wall Street today was Guru Abby Joseph Cohen's announcement that
she was upping their stock allocation to 75%. The only problem with this is that
preveiously it was 70%, so that the clients and Abby Jo (assuming she puts her
money where her mouth is) have been getting their butt kicked the past few
months.  Frankly, I am not suprised per the 6 year
Guru cycle which I posted to this list a year or
two ago. Here is an update as I see it.

6 year Guru Cycle

1975 - 1981 = Granville
1981 - 1987 = Prechter
1987 - 1993 = Garzerelli
1993 - 2000 = Abby Jo
2000 - 2007 = ?????

   So as I see it, Abby Jo is dead and
doesn't know it. The Emporess has no clothes. I wonder how long it will take the
public to see this?  Read her statement for today and you wil see she
hasn't a clue that there has been a major paradigm shift in the US economy and
stock market....no more bubble mania which made Abby Jo so much dough. The
generals are always fighting the last war. <FONT face=Arial
size=2>Meanwhile, look for the emergence of a new Guru. Maybe Abby can go live
with "The Garz" in Boca? Ya think Garz was counting votes last Nov.?
Maybe that's how the Presidential election got so screwed up? <G>

Cheers,Norman

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

size=-2>ADVERTISEMENT