[RT] Re: ABBY JO

I opt for Winski for 2000-7.

Maniacal zodaical!

Stu

--- In realtraders@xxxx, "Norman Winski" <nwinski@xxxx> wrote:
> RT,
>
>  One of the supposed inspirational messages emanating from Wall
Street today was Guru Abby Joseph Cohen's announcement that she was
upping their stock allocation to 75%. The only problem with this is
that preveiously it was 70%, so that the clients and Abby Jo
(assuming she puts her money where her mouth is) have been getting
their butt kicked the past few months.  Frankly, I am not suprised
per the 6 year
> Guru cycle which I posted to this list a year or two ago. Here is
an update as I see it.

> 6 year Guru Cycle
>
> 1975 - 1981 = Granville
> 1981 - 1987 = Prechter
> 1987 - 1993 = Garzerelli
> 1993 - 2000 = Abby Jo
> 2000 - 2007 = ?????
>
>    So as I see it, Abby Jo is dead and doesn't know it. The
Emporess has no clothes. I wonder how long it will take the public to
see this?  Read her statement for today and you wil see she hasn't a
clue that there has been a major paradigm shift in the US economy and
stock market....no more bubble mania which made Abby Jo so much
dough. The generals are always fighting the last war. Meanwhile, look
for the emergence of a new Guru. Maybe Abby can go live with "The
Garz" in Boca? Ya think Garz was counting votes last Nov.?  Maybe
that's how the Presidential election got so screwed up? <G>

> Cheers,
>
> Norman

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search